Gentle Life Coaching
For the Overly Responsible
Most coaching programs focus on accountability and achievement. But what about overachievers who need help setting realistic goals, practicing self-love and self-care, and defining happiness from within?
- Push yourself too hard and then burn out (or get sick or injured) before reaching your goals
- Want to stop relying on self criticism or anxiety for motivation
- Get stuck in perfectionism and never enjoy your process or progress
- Feel like your worth must be earned and can only be determined by externals like praise, awards or promotions
- Want to follow your heart and intuition about what truly feels right for you
Then this gentler, slower, inward-looking approach may be exactly what you need.
As a recovering overachiever, I can offer guidance, support, humor, and compassion to help you:
- Set intentions from a place of self-love and kindness
- Discover and practice thoughts and behaviors that bring joy
- Take small, realistic steps toward positive change
- Let go of compulsive or addictive behaviors that cause more problems then they relieve
- Practice delegating, automating, and eliminating tasks that don't feed you
- Set kind and firm boundaries at work and home to protect your peace
Schedule, Logistics and Fees:
- We can work by phone or confidential video chat through www.vSee.com.
- There are no minimum requirements or commitments. Schedule sessions as short as 30-minutes or as long as 90-minutes, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or as-needed.
- Coaching fees for 2017-18 are $210 per 60-minutes and pro-rated based on the time you use.
To sign up or ask questions:
Please call me at (925)335-6441
to ask questions or schedule a free, 30-minute consultation to determine if Gentle Coaching would be right for you.
How Therapy Works