Transform your Inner Critic into an Ally and Friend
Your inner critic formed when you were young to protect you from being criticized or shamed by others. As an adult, you no longer need to shut yourself down in order to be safe.
Instead, you can learn to set the boundaries you need to manage skillfully when others are rude or inappropriate. You can learn:
- How to treat yourself with the respect and kindness you need to thrive
- How to take great care of yourself so you don't have to depend on dismissive or invalidating people
- How to change self limiting beliefs like "I need my butt kicked to be motivated"
- How and when to stand up for yourself
- How and when to let toxic relationships go
Find out if therapy can help. Call or email for a free 30-minute consultation: (925)335-6441
or use my contact form.
I generally respond to inquiries Monday through Thursday, except during unpluggled time.
You can also take my class on Transforming Your Inner Critic
at Pleasant Hill Rec and Parks.
How Therapy Works